Today is World Music Day which means you now have a great reason to jump on your Amazon Prime account and order up the Amazon Echo and Echo Dot. You can sonically celebrate music everyday by linking any bluetooth powered device with ease, making it possible to voice activate your entire home with smart light bulbs to robot vacuums, to security systems and sprinklers. All you really need is a decent internet connection speed and be ok with saying “Alexa” a lot, a lot.
While streaming the best tunes on Amazon Music, you may want to have a little fun with Alexa.
Here are 10 great questions to ask your Echo or Echo Dot:
1. Enable "Super Alexa Mode" by saying "Alexa, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start." If you are a gamer thirty years or older, you will recognize this as the Nintendo-style hidden cheat code you would punch into your game paddle.
2. Alexa, who shot Mr. Burns?
3. Alexa, who you gonna call?
4. Alexa, how do I get rid of a dead body?
5. Alexa, these aren't the droids you're looking for.
Now, perhaps take a break and ask Alexa to put together a playlist of the best music over the past 50 years. Go. Try it.
6. Alexa, do want to build a snowman?
7. Alexa, what's the first rule of Fight Club?
8. Alexa, who is the real Slim Shady?
9. Alexa, where is Chuck Norris?
10. Alexa, take me to your leader.
Enjoy! There are literally hundreds more!