For some, there's no question that Christmas is the best time of the year — but if you're less hot-chocolate-by-the-fire and more sangrias-on-the-beach, we've got just the thing...
From Thailand to St. Lucia, we've searched the shores for some of the world's most beautiful stretches of sand. So whether you're looking for the perfect snorkeling spot, or you're hoping to make friends with sea turtles, next time you're pondering on the best destination to sit back, relax, and watch the world go by, you can use our helpful illustrated map as your go-to guide.
1. Anse Intendance, Seychelles
2. Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand
3. Playa Grande, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
4. Whitehaven Beach, Whitsundays, Australia
5. Playa Caleton, Dominican Republic
6. Myrtos Beach, Kefalonia, Greece
7. Sugar Beach, St. Lucia
8. Horseshoe Bay Beach, Bermuda
9. Maroma Beach, Riviera Maya
10. Fontelina Beach, Capri, Italy