OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by VIVA. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the "look and feel" of the Website (collectively, the "Content") contained in this Website are proprietary to VIVA, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian, United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of VIVA. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of VIVA. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at email@example.com
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you have reason to believe that any Content has been copied and/or is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail 1403-510 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1L8, Canada and include the following information: (i) identification of the copyrighted Content claimed to be infringing; (ii) information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (iii) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (iv) a statement that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
It is our goal to provide increased value to you, our visitors. Therefore, the Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from VIVA and that VIVA has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, VIVA cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links that we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial and other laws and regulations and the "Code of Conduct" set forth below. Specifically, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or an unfair product comparison; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES, LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ALTHOUGH WE STRIVE TO UPDATE AND KEEP ACCURATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS MAY OCCUR. ACCORDINGLY, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. VIVA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. VIVA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL VIVA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF VIVA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU EXPRESSLY RELEASE AND HOLD VIVA HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY, DAMAGES, INJURIES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
In particular, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless VIVA, its affiliates, and its and their respective members, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, and licensors for any injury, including but not limited to bodily harm or death, to you or any third party that may result from the use of or reliance on any Content.
SWEESPTAKES, CONTESTS & PROMOTIONS
From time to time we may offer and/or co-sponsor sweepstakes, contests or promotions on the Website. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the Website offering the promotion or when you submit your entry.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
"VIVA" and "vivalifestyleandtravel.com" are trademarks of VIVA. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are trademarks or trade dress of VIVA. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
Last Updated: September 1, 2016